Τhe GV-NVR (Network Video Recorder) records video and audio data over TCP/IP networks. With up to 32 channels of pure IP surveillance, the GV-NVR offers the same functions as GV-Series Surveillance System. With additional license, GV-NVR supports up to 32 channels of third-party IP devices. From monitoring features to video analytics as well as integration with LPR, POS/ATM and Access Control systems, it stands as one of the most comprehensive IP surveillance software in the security market.
Combined with GeoVision IP camera, the GV-NVR takes advantage of a better image quality thanks to the progressive scan technology and allows advanced video features such as Picture-In-Picture and Picture-And-Picture. Compatibility with a wide range of third party IP cameras through ONVIF and PSIA makes the GV-NVR the ultimate solution for pure IP surveillance environments.
- Support for 3rd party IP cameras through ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols
- Support for H.265 GPU and CPU decoding to achieve a higher total frame rate
- General Video Analytics (Intrusion Alarm / Crowd Detection / Scene Change Detection / Privacy Mask / Unattended and Missing Object Detection)
- Retail Video Analytics (People Counting)
- Fisheye dewarping
- Intelligent recording and playback
- Support for Central Monitoring Station software (Center V2 / Vital Sign Monitor / Dispatch Server / Control Center / GV-GIS Geographic Information System)
- E-Map / IO Device Control / PTZ Auto Tracking
- Remote monitoring via Web browsers, iOS and Android mobile devices
- Integration solution (Point-Of-Sale, EAS Integration, Access Control, License Plate Recognition, etc)
- Support for Microsoft SQL and Access database type
- Support for 31 languages