GV-OPAL S1 PLUS
Click Image for Gallery
GV‐OPAL S1 series is an easy‐to‐install, wireless cloud network camera designed for home security. With no extra cabling required, the camera can be paired with a 802 b/g/n WiFi router using its power key for a hassle‐free setup. The camera is magnetically anchored for easy mounting, removal or repositioning. GV‐OPAL S1 series provides a 180° field of view to cover the widest area in one single image. Its PIR sensor can detect human motion
by sensing temperature changes over the scene even in complete darkness. When motion is detected, the camera saves the surveillance videos in the micro SD card, which can be stored in GeoVision’s cloud storage.
There are many ways to remotely access GV‐OPAL S1 series from your PC, mobile devices and Smart TV. You can watch live view and play back recordings of multiple GV‐OPAL S1 series cameras.
- myGVcloud Portal: Log in www.mygvcloud.com using Web browsers on PC
- GV‐CloudEye: Install GV‐CloudEye on Android or iOS mobile devices
- myGVcloud CamAppTV (Android TV): Install myGVcloud CamAppTV (Android TV) on your Android TV
- myGVcloud CamApp (Apple TV): Install myGVcloud CamApp (Apple TV) on your Apple TV
- myGVcloud CamApp (Windows 10): Install myGVcloud CamApp (Windows 10) on your Windows 10 PC.
GV‐OPAL S1 series is powered by a USB AC adapter – no batteries needed. GV‐OPAL S1 Plus is powered by a USB AC adapter or a battery docking station.
- 1/3” progressive scan CMOS
- Dual streams in H.264
- Up to 15 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 1920 x 1080
- High‐definition resolution
- Ease of use
- 100% wire‐free
- Cloud storage
- YouTube live streaming
- Recording upon motion detection
- Accurate event notification
- 180° field of view
- Remote live viewing from Web browser and app (iOS/Android)
- Two‐way audio
- 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN capability with WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Passive infrared (PIR) sensor for detecting movement
- LED indicators for power, charging, Wi‐Fi and pairing
- Built‐in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS‐I) for local storage
- Flexible docking options