Click Image for Gallery
GV-VS21600 is a powerful H.264 Video Server with compact size. It supports real-time video with 8-channel between 3 MP and 5 MP, or up to 16 channels at 1080p, 720p, 960H and D1 resolution. The video server can be fully integrated with GV-DVR / NVR / VMS to form a powerful IP surveillance solution. It converts analog signals into high-resolution digitized images of up to 5 megapixels and supports over 50 PTZ models to fulfill various project demands. GV-VS21600 can record videos to a local USB storage, performing as a compact video recorder. It is also able to trigger Tampering Alarm alerts when the cameras are tampered with, which can be used to prevent criminal activities.
- 8-channel combo 18 fps at 3 MP and 15 fps at 4 MP / 5 MP
- 16-channel combo 1080p / 720p and analog 960H / D1 real-time video
- 12V DC
- Tampering alarm
- USB HDD Storage
- Support UMTS / 3G / 3.5G / 4G
- Automatic switch between WiFi and 3G / 4G
- Support over 50 PTZ models
- Support 29 languages on Web interface
- HD-TVI (1.0 / 2.0 standard) / HD-AHD
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software mentioned.
GV‐Video Server cannot work with microphones that require power from the unit. Use microphones that have external power supply.
GV-VS21600 supports 1 external hard disk (2.5" or 3.5") with up to 8 TB capacities.
It is not recommended to use the flash USB drive with GV-VS21600 because of its slow read and write speed.
Product design and specifications are subject to change without notice.