INELS IM3-40B BINARY INPUT UNIT
To connect up to 4 devices with potential-free contact (PIR, button, etc.), 1 x thermo input TZ/TC, output for powering detectors 12 V DC/75 mA, mounting into an installation box
Binary input units IM3-20B, IM3-40B and IM3-80B are used for connection of 2, 4 or 8 devices with potential-less contacts (switches, buttons, switches of other design, PIR sensors, fire and gas detectors, etc.)
Part of the inputs can be used as a balanced for alarm detectors:
- IM3-20B – inputs IN1, IN2
- IM3-40B – inputs IN1, IN2
- IM3-80B – inputs IN1 – IN5
- Contacts of external devices connected to the inputs of the unit can be NO or NC - Input parameters are configured in the software IDM.
- The units generate a supply voltage of 12V DC/75 mA for powering external intrusion detectors, so they can power PIR detectors, fire and gas detectors.
- Active use 12V DC output for powering detectors increases the nominal consumption of units from BUS (see technical data).
- The units can be used for counting pulses of energy meters with pulse output.
- The units are equipped with a temperature input for connecting an external two-wire temperature sensor TC/TZ (see accessories).
- IM3-20B, IM3-40B, IM3-80B in case type B are designed for mounting into a wiring box.