INELS DAC3-04B DIGITAL-ANALOGUE CONVERTER
Click Image for Gallery
Converter of a digital signal from bus to an analog voltage signal 0(1)-10 V
- DAC3-04B is converter of a digital signal to an analog voltage signal.
- The converter generates 4 analog voltage signals, which can be regulated according to type of controlled device, in a range 0-10V or 1-10V.
- It serves for regulation and control for devices, which are controlled by 0-10V or 1-10V signal (lamp ballast for fl uorescent lights, dimmers, thermo heads, servo motors, measuring elements, regulation devices, etc.).
- Range of output voltage is adjustable in IDM.
- DAC3-04B is equipped with a temperature input for connecting a 2-wire external sensor TC / TZ.
- DAC3-04B in version B is designed for mounting into an installation box.