Click Image for Gallery
MX-12FAM is a dual zone outdoor PIR with anti-masking technology designed for the next generation of intruder detection. We have streamlined the optical heads into fixed, but independent 90° left and right sides for up to 180° of complete coverage, still fully configurable for 2m to 12m, with durable area masks now stored conveniently in-device which allow the coverage pattern to be customised to specific site requirements. The MX-12FAM included a sophisticated anti-masking system with near-lens awareness designed to expose any attempt to defeat the sensonr by obstruction, and initiate a trouble alarm if the device is compromised.
Also included are dual alarm signal outputs: choose between individual outputs for each 90° left and right side, or a combined 180° output plus an external trigger for connecting CCTV or ancillary devices. With a selectable pulse count of 1 & 3 and sensitivity adjustment between 60 - 120%, MX-12FAM can maintain operational stability in even the most challenging conditions.
- Dual-zone detection system
- Up to 180 degree wide-angle coverage
- Dual alarm signal outputs
- Anti-masking technology with near-lens awareness
- Front and back tampers
- Stowable area masks
- Pulse and count sensitivity adjustmnen
- Ambient temperature: -25°C to +60°C
- Mounting position: Indoor / Outdoor
- Ingress protection: IP55 (Wall mount)
- Weight: 350gr
- Appearance: White body / White lens