Click Image for Gallery
Automatic conventional fire detection and fire alarm control panel.
- Control panels up to 12 zones for conventional detectors and call points use.
- 2 supervised sounder outputs, delayed from 0 to 10 minutes, and protected by a fuse.
- 1 alarm output through a dry contact NO/NC (normally open / normally closed).
- 1 fault output through a dry contact NO/NC (normally open / normally closed).
- 2 auxiliary outputs 30V/DC supervised and protected by a fuse to feed external (magnetic fire doors, sounders, etc).
- Available testing mode to facilitate the quick and easy verification of the sensors and call points.
- It allows to configure the open line, alarm detector and alarm call point threshold, to adjust to the operation with other detectors.
- It allows to configure the last detection zone as a supervision input of a external protection fire system with a fault indication.
- Metallic chest with frontal bolted door, 4 predrilled of 28 mm and one rectangular else of 140 x 20 mm for electric wiring and space for 2 batteries of 7Ah.
- RS485 MODBUS protocol on-demand.
- Possibility of software ON-LINE on PC using MODBUS functionality.
- CONTACTID on-demand.
- Certified according to EN 54-2 & EN 54-4 standards and CE mark.