Click Image for Gallery
The A35BST detector is based on the Tyndall effect (light refraction in a dark chamber) for detection of fires which generates smoke (plastic, wood, paper, etc).
The detector also has a static heat element that sets the detector into an alarm mode when temperature reaches 64ºC.
- Low section, total height less than 45mm(including the base).
- Available withLOWBASEfor suspended ceiling (for office, etc) or HIGBASE
- for electrical tube entry of 20 mm.
- SMDboard technology.
- Alarm with two red LED, which makes easier the identification from any
- direction (360º).
- Possibility to connect a remote action indicator.
- Easy connection, without polarity.
- Certified according to EN 54-7, EN 54-5 and mark according to European
- Construction Products Regulation (Nº 305/2011).
- Compatibility with 95% of conventional panels in the market.