Click Image for Gallery
Combined heat detector for fire detection.
The detector A30XV has a double heat detection system that measures the speed of increase in temperature (rate of rise heat function), both as their absolute value (heat function), and compares it with a measure of internal reference.
The rate of rise heat function allows to detect a fire in the early stages of their development, or, if this is very slow, is activated when the temperature reaches 55 °C.
- Low section, total height less than 45 mm (including the base).
- Available with high base for electrical conduit of 20 mm.
- Alarm with two red LED, which makes easier the identification from any direction (360º).
- Possibility to connect a remote action indicator.
- Easy connection, without polarity.
- Detector and base with easy installation, interchangeable with the entire of range A30X, and manufactured in white heat-resistant ABS.
- According to EN 54-5 Class A2R (detectors with rate of rise heat function), and CE mark, according to the European Regulation of Construction Products (UE) N°305/2011.