Click Image for Gallery
Conventional heat detector for fire detection.
The detector consists of a sensitive element to temperature variations produced by any process of combustion.
The value measured by this element is compared with a preset reference value which causes the heat detector to alarm status when the temperature reaches 55°C .
- Low section, total height less than 45 mm (including the base).
- Available with high base for electrical conduit of 20 mm.
- Alarm with two red LED, which makes easier the identification from any direction (360º).
- Possibility to connect a remote action indicator.
- Easy connection, without polarity.
- Detector and base with easy installation, interchangeable with the entire of range A30X, and manufactured in white heat-resistant ABS.
- According to EN 54-5 class A2, and CE mark, according to the European Regulation of Construction Products (UE) N°305/2011.