Click Image for Gallery
The professional choice in outdoor protection, our Quad beam detectors synchronise 16 beam paths for maximum stability in severe weather conditions, perfect for long range perimeter protection.
Synchronised Quad Beams for maximum stability in severe weather conditions
Double Modulated beam for unsurpassed immunity to direct and reflected sunlight, vehicle headlights and other light sources.
Built-in view finder and monitor jack output for easy beam alignment
180 degree rotating optics for increased installation flexibility
Automatic Gain Control circuit
- Product type: Photoelectric Beam Sensor
- Detection system: Simultaneous breaking of 4 beams
- Infrared beam: LED pulsed beam, Double modulation
- Protection distance: Outdoor 200m (660ft) or less / Indoor 400m (1320ft) or less
- Max. beam range: Outdoor 2000m (6600ft) or less / Indoor 2000m (6600ft) or less
- Response time: 50msec.
- Supply voltage: 12V to 30VDC (Non-polarity)
- Current consumption: 75mA or less
- Alarm output: Dry contact relay output form C / Contact action : Interruption time + delay time / Contact capacity : 30V AC/DC, 0.5A or less
- Tamper output: Dry contact relay 1b (N/C) / Action : Activated when cover is detached / Contact capacity : 30V AC/DC, 0.5A or less
- Alarm LED: Red LED (Receiver) ON : when an alarm is initiated.
- Attenuation LED: Red LED (Receiver) ON : when beam is attenuated.
- Functions: Sound check : Audible check of beam level / Monitor jack output / Frost proof cover
- Ambient temperature range: -25°C to +55°C (-13°F to +131°F)
- Mounting positions: Outdoor (Perimeter protection)
- Wiring: Terminals
- Weight: Transmitter : 1.3Kg (45.5oz) / Receiver : 1.3Kg (45.5oz)
- Appearance: PC resin (wine red)