INELS DA3-22M 2CH DIMMER
Για μείωση του φορτίου σε λάμπες εξοικονόμησης ESL, λαμπτήρες LED και κυκλώματα RLC
- DA3-22M is a universal dimming two-channel actuator used to control light intensity of dimmable energy saving lamps (ESL), LED bulbs and R, L, C with power supply 230 V AC, but you can also use the actuator for switching appliances.
- DA3-22M integrates 2 binary inputs, which allow 230V AC voltage connection (normal wall switch contacts) These inputs are in taken in the software IDM as standard binary inputs.
- DA3-22M has two MOSFET controlled outputs 230V AC, maximum load is 2x 400 VA.
- Type of light source is set by a switch on the front panel.
- By setting the min. brightness potentiometer on the front panel, flashing is eliminated of different types of light sources.
- Buttons on the front panel, you can manually switch on or off the corresponding output.
- Electronic overcurrent and thermal protection - switch off output in case of overload short circuit and overheating.
- During installation, it is necessary to leave on each side of the actuator at least half the module space for better cooling.
- DA3-22M in 3-MODULE version is designed for mounting into a switchboard on DIN rail EN60715.