Click Image for Gallery
The C50 family of detectors are based on a new refined aesthetic that integrates the latest electronic technology with new, more efficient detection algorithms and a three-dimensional design that makes it more robust against environmental dirt.
The C50 family allows multiple combinations between smoke and heat detection.
The C50T and C50TB models are detectors with a temperature sensor.
The temperature sensor of C50T is set to reach the alarm status with a static ambient temperature of 60ºC.
In certain circumstances, the premises or building may require detectors that go into alarm status at a temperature higher than normal. In this case, the C50TB temperature sensor responds according to the ambient temperature, reaching the alarm status when the static temperature is 70ºC in the case of slow fire developments.
- Heat sensor
- Low profile, total height less than 42 mm (including low base)
- Also available with high base for 20 mm tube
- Possibility of connection to a remote action indicator
- Easy connection, without polarity
- Red LED on to indicate its alarm status
- Easy installation of head and base, interchangeable throughout the C50 family, and made of white heat-resistant ABS
- Certified by AENOR according to Standard EN 54-5 class A2 with CE marking according to the European Regulation on Construction Products (EU) No. 305/2011