Click Image for Gallery
The C50 family of detectors are based on a new refined aesthetic that integrates the latest electronic technology with new, more efficient detection algorithms and a three-dimensional design that makes it more robust against environmental dirt.
The C50 family allows multiple combinations between smoke and heat detection.
The C50H model is a detector with a heat sensor.
The heat sensor allows the detector’s thermovelocimetric response, reaching the alarm status with a static temperature of 60ºC in the case of slow fire developments.
- Heat sensor
- Low profile, total height less than 42 mm (including low base)
- Also available with high base for 20 mm tube
- Possibility of connection to a remote action indicator
- Easy connection, without polarity
- Red LED on to indicate its alarm status
- Standby status signalled by simple flashing of the red led every 10 seconds
- Easy installation of head and base, interchangeable throughout the C50 family, and made of white heat-resistant ABS
- Certified by AENOR according to Standard EN 54-5 class A2 with CE marking according to the European Regulation on Construction Products (EU) No. 305/2011