Click Image for Gallery
This control panel provides different versions to fit more accurately to the needs of each facility:
IRON02: IRON control panel with 2 detection zones.
IRON04: IRON control panel with 4 detection zones.
- 2 or 4 zones control panels for use with conventional detectors and alarm call points.
- Up to 32 elements (with detectors and alarm call points) per zone.
- 2 supervised general sounder outputs, delayable from 0 to 7 minutes, each protected by a self-rearming fuse.
- 1 immediate alarm output using a NO/NC (Normally Open/Normally Closed) dry contact.
- 1 immediate fault output using a NO/NC (Normally Open/Normally Closed) dry contact.
- 1 auxiliary 30 V/DC output supervised and protected by a auto-resettable fuse for external power supply (fire door electromagnets, sirens, etc).
- It has a Test Mode to facilitate quick and easy testing of detectors and alarm call points.
- Allows open line, detector alarm and call points alarm thresholds to be configured to suit operation with other detectors.
- Metal box with front screwed door, 10 pre-drilled 28 mm holes for wiring, and space for 2 x 2 Ah batteries.
- Certified according to EN 54-2 and EN 54-4 with CE marking