Click Image for Gallery
- Conventional Control panel with diffusion sensors of carbon monoxide (CO) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2) UNE 23300 certified.
- This control panel provides the MiniCO120DBV (Ref. MCO120DBV) with 20 sensors
- They are particularly suitable for parking or areas that need only 1 ventilation zone or installation of a few sensors in it.
- The control panel displays the maximum concentration of CO in the detection zone, activating the ventilation and alarm when a specific concentration is reached after expiry of the set delay.
- It has dry contact outputs for ventilation and a 24 Vdc alarm output.
- The system works with CO sensor (“SCO” reference) and NO2 sensors (“SDN” reference) in the same area.
- NO2 sensors transform measures of NO2 concentration in an equivalent measure of CO, and shown it in the display as a single concentration of CO, activating the ventilation and alarm when established CO levels are reached.
- The control panel allows manual activation and deactivation of ventilation.
Control panel of 1 ventilation zone with diffusion sensor brand COsensor model SCO (CO sensor) and SDN (NO2 sensor).
- Dry contact output (COM / NA) for ventilation 1 and ventilation 2 (DVB model only).
- Alarm output 24 Vdc 0.8 A.
- Space for 2×12 Vdc 2 Ah batteries (DVB model only)
- Display 3-digit, 7-segment.
- Dimensions: 280 x 225 x 105 mm.
- UNE 23300 certified.
The equipment is designed for using diffusion sensors calibrated at factory for operation throughout the operational life of their sensors, and UNE 23300 certified.