Click Image for Gallery
The GEM-PIR is an advanced PIR sensor designed for use with Napco's GEM-Series wireless receivers. The unit is powered by two 3-volt lithium batteries (supplied) for long service life. When battery voltage drops below normal, a low-battery report will be sent to the receiver (replace with Duracell DL123A or Varta/ Power-One CR123A only). Coding switches are not used in the GEM-PIR. Each transmitter has a unique factory-programmed RF ID code (printed on the unit) that distinguishes itself to the receiver.
(Note: See control-panel instructions for entering this six digit hexadecimal code and checksum digit into the panel; be sure to enter all numbers and/or letters, including leading zeros, if any).
- PIR Coverage (l x w): 50' x 50' (15.2m x 15.2m) at 20°C (68°F), typical.
- Operating Temperature: 0° to +50°C (32° to 122°F)
- Mounting: Wall or corner, 10' (3m) max.
- Dimensions: 4.5'' x 2.5'' x 1.7'' (11.4cm x 6.4cm x 4.3cm) (HxWxD)
- Shipping Weight: 6.4oz (181gm)