INELS GCH3-31/B GLASS SWITCH PANEL
Click Image for Gallery
- Glass card holder GCH3-31 is part of a comprehensive range of glass iNELS control units for guest room management system (GRMS).
- GCH3-31 serves for inserting the RFID card into the holder, whereby the system acquires the information about whether the hotel guest is present in the room. With this information it is possible to ensure for example Exit function with relation to energy savings in the absence of a guest in the room.
- Glass card holder is a design component of the iNELS system and is available in elegant black (GCH3-31/B) and white (GCH3-31/W) version.
- The GCH3-31 component is equipped with an RFID reader and is thus able to identify the specific hotel card inserted. Power saving function in the absence of a guest cannot be bypassed by simply inserting business cards into the holder.
- Switching voltage: 230 V AC or 30 V DC.
- Operating temperature: -20 .. +55 °C.
- GCH3-31 supports RFID media with a carrier frequency of 13.56 MHz.Supported card types are MIFARE Ultralight, DESFire 2K, Plus S 4K.
- The GCH3-31 unit is equipped with an 8A relay output and an AgSnO2 contact.
- GCH3-31 are designed for mounting into an installation box.
- Dimensions: 142 x 94 x 36 mm.