INELS SA3-01B SWITCHING ACTUATOR
Click Image for Gallery
For switching home appliances, e.g. lighting, thermo drivers and sockets
- SA3-01B contains 1 relay with switching potentialless contact with max. load 16A/4000 VA/AC1.
- SA3-02B contains 2 relays with switching potentialless contacts with max. load 8A/2000 VA/AC1.
- Output contacts are separately controllable and addressable.
- Both relay actuator SA3-02B are individually decorated input terminals, and therefore can switch various independent potentials.
- Thanks to changeover contacts, the SA3-02B actuator can used to control a 230V drive (such as blinds, shutters or awnings), whereas by proper bridging of contacts, it is possible to secure locking hardware options while switching on phase two outputs.
- Actuators are equipped with a temperature input for connecting an external two-wire temperature sensor TC / TZ (see accessories).
- LED on front panel signalizes state of each output.
- SA3 is normally supplied in the option AgSnO2 contact material. It can be supplied with contact AgNi by request.
- SA3-01B, SA3-02B are designed for mounting into the installation box.