INELS DMD3-1 DALI MOTION DETECTOR
Click Image for Gallery
It serves for detect the movement of people with integrated sensor illumination
- Used to detect people moving in an area.
- For detection it utilizes infrared spectrum sensing and includes an integrated sensor for controlling light intensity of artificial light based on the contribution of natural light.
- Setting the bus communication is performed by holding the button (for longer than eight sec.) on the back of the detector.
Equipped with two communication / power interfaces:
- DALI - Digital Addressable Lighting Interface.
- BUS - Installation iNELS Bus System.
Configured by the iNELS3 Designer & Manager system, with which, amongst the following are also possible:
- Set up individual switch lighting using DALI addresses.
- Set the temperature range to eliminate undesirable effects caused by switching technology.
- Or other influences in the area.
- Enable / disable the LED alarm on the detector housing.
The detector is designed for ceiling mounting and frequently use in offices, corridors, stairways and houses.